Annual Open Enrollment is here!
January 15 through February 29, 2024
Open Enrollment is the time for you to review your health plan options and select a plan and coverage tier that best fits your family’s needs. If you are an hourly member of the Marketplace that is age 55 or will be age 55, as of March 31, 2024, this is also the time for you to consider whether you would like to transfer credits from your Credit Bank to your Retiree Medical Savings Plan (RMSP) account.
If you have any questions or need assistance with Open Enrollment, tap the Schedule an Appointment at the Fund Office link at the top of the page or call Member Services at 708-579-6675.
Participate in Open Enrollment
- Be sure you are able to log in to your My150 account. If you are unable to access your account, please contact Technical Support at 888-220-3599.
- If you have made the decision to keep your current health plan, it is imperative that you login to your My150 account and select Keep Current Plan. Please do not default.
- If you’re a member that was auto enrolled into the Bronze PPO Plan during your first Plan Year of eligibility, this is the time to carefully consider whether you have enough credits built up in your Credit Bank to select a different health plan option for coverage in the upcoming Plan Year (April 1, 2024, through March 31, 2025).
- Add or remove dependents from coverage under the Welfare Fund
- Review/update Coordination of Benefits information for your eligible spouse and adult dependents
- Review/update beneficiary information on your fringes
- Review/update your Communication Preferences