Annual Open Enrollment is here!
January 15 through February 29, 2024
Open Enrollment is the time for you to review your health plan options and select a plan and coverage tier that best fits your family’s needs. If you have any questions or need assistance with Open Enrollment, tap the Schedule an Appointment at the Fund Office link at the top of the page or call Member Services at 708-579-6675.
Participate in Open Enrollment
- Be sure you are able to log in to your My150 account. If you are unable to access your account, please contact Technical Support at 888-220-3599.
- If you have made the decision to keep your current health plan, it is imperative that you login to your My150 account and select Keep Current Plan. Please do not default.
- Add or remove dependents from coverage under the Welfare Fund
- Review/update Coordination of Benefits information for your eligible spouse or adult dependents
- Review/update beneficiary information on your fringes
- Review/update your Communication Preferences