The Trustees of the Midwest Operating Engineers Welfare Fund are proudly partnered with Premise Health and Everside Health to open access to quality healthcare for all eligible active members and eligible retirees of the Retiree Welfare Plan (RWP), and their covered eligible dependents.
With the Premise Health partnership, Local 150 has built two state of the art medical facilities, Operators’ Health Center (OHC), to provide medical services to only eligible Local 150 members, retirees (including Medicare retirees), and covered dependents.
Effective April 1, 2021, we joined forces with Everside Health to provide access to quality care for our Local 150 members, retirees (including Medicare retirees), and covered dependents. Everside Health is currently operating 69 clinics across the country; these facilities are considered medical homes for multiple trades.
The OHC locations and the Everside Health Centers are what we refer to as the Local 150 Primary Medical Homes. The goal of our partnerships with Premise Health and Everside Health is to provide eligible members and their families with the opportunity to visit a Local 150 Primary Medical Home and make them your primary medical home. However, if you already have a primary care provider, you are not required to designate them as your primary care provider, you can still use these facilities.
All services covered under your health plan option are free if received at the OHC or at an Everside Health Center.
- Annual/School physicals
- Acute/Urgent Care
- Flu shots, immunizations, and vaccinations
- Allergy Management
- Behavior Health: available at the Countryside OHC location with a clinical psychologist, Dr. Burrell
- Clinical laboratory Services
- Disease/Condition management
- Patient Education
- On-site Physical Therapy: available at both OHC locations
- DOT Physicals: You must call ahead and schedule your appointment. If you are unable to keep you scheduled appointment, please call and reschedule or cancel your appointment. Do not be a no-show!
- On-site Pharmacy: Available at Everside Health Centers only. Prescriptions filled at the on-site pharmacy must be written by an Everside Health provider.
- 24/7 Nurse Line After Hours Assistance: Offered by Everside Health
- Convenient, inviting, comfortable, healthcare setting that provides you and your family with comprehensive healthcare services
- Staffed and managed by the nation’s leading direct healthcare provider, Premise Health, follows the most stringent clinical guidelines, quality controls and ongoing training practices in healthcare delivery today
- Convenient hours, making it easy to obtain appointments and services without a long wait
- More one-on-one time with your providers
- Same- or next-day appointments that are convenient and secure
- Comprehensive care with qualified providers that involves service offerings for preventive care and routine checkups, wellness coaching, mental health screenings and support, urgent needs, chronic condition management, and much more
- Follow-up appointments to schedule in-person office visits (when necessary), send ePrescriptions, initiate lab work, or provide referrals
- National virtual care program through computer or mobile device (video or phone call) for 24/7 access from anywhere
For more information regarding the locations, hours of operations, and the medical providers, please click below to visit each health centers website.