The Trustees of the Midwest Operating Engineers Welfare Fund are proudly partnered with Premise Health (Operators’ Health Center) and Everside Health to open access to quality healthcare for all eligible active members and eligible retirees of the Retiree Welfare Plan (RWP), and their covered eligible dependents. All services covered under your health plan option are FREE if received at the Operators’ Health Center or at an Everside Health Center.
- Annual/School physicals
- Acute/Urgent Care
- Flu shots, immunizations, and vaccinations
- Allergy Management
- Behavioral Health services are available in-person or via telehealth at the OHC in Countryside, IL with a clinical psychologist, Dr. Burrell
- Chiropractor services are available at the Everside Rockford, IL and Davenport, IA Health Centers.
- Clinical laboratory Services
- Disease/Condition management
- Patient Education
- On-site Physical Therapy: available at both OHC locations
- DOT Physicals: You must call ahead and schedule your appointment. If you are unable to keep you scheduled appointment, please call and reschedule or cancel your appointment. Do not be a no-show!
- On-site Pharmacy: Available at Everside Health Centers only. Prescriptions filled at the on-site pharmacy must be written by an Everside Health provider.
- 24/7 Nurse Line After Hours Assistance: Offered by Everside Health
- Convenient, inviting, comfortable, healthcare setting that provides you and your family with comprehensive healthcare services
- Staffed and managed by the nation’s leading direct healthcare provider, Premise Health, follows the most stringent clinical guidelines, quality controls and ongoing training practices in healthcare delivery today
- Convenient hours, making it easy to obtain appointments and services without a long wait
- More one-on-one time with your providers
- Same- or next-day appointments that are convenient and secure
- Comprehensive care with qualified providers that involves service offerings for preventive care and routine checkups, wellness coaching, mental health screenings and support, urgent needs, chronic condition management, and much more
- Follow-up appointments to schedule in-person office visits (when necessary), send ePrescriptions, initiate lab work, or provide referrals
- National virtual care program through computer or mobile device (video or phone call) for 24/7 access from anywhere
For additional resources including free webinars and informational flyers visit Everside’s Exclusive Partnership page.
For more information regarding the locations, hours of operations, and the medical providers, please click below to visit each health centers website.