For members that have been indentured into the Union and have not been dispatched, the Fund Office staff is traveling down to ASIP to provide important information to these new members regarding their fringe benefits. These sessions focus on what new members need to do at different stages of their career; but the common goal is for members to take an active role in understanding their fringe benefits and to stay informed. Once you establish eligibility for benefits under the health & welfare plan you will have an eligibility effective date. On and after your eligibility effective date, you and all of your approved eligible dependents can take advantage of all of your benefits under your health care option.
New Member Resources:
- Coming Soon: Important Information Regarding Eligibility for Benefits
- New Member Journey Presentation
- New Member Journey Checklist
- Additional Services at the OHC and Everside Health Center Locations
Yes, once you are indentured your DOT physical is covered:
- It’s FREE if you utilize the Operators’ Health Center or an Everside Health Center location
- You MUST call ahead to make the appointment and identify yourself as being an apprentice at the training site
- You MUST bring your indentured dues receipt with you to your appointment
If you cannot make your appointment, please call to re-schedule or cancel. Do not be a no show!