Brothers and Sisters,
We remain focused on the safety of our membership during the COVID-19 pandemic. In accordance with state and federal mandates regarding large gatherings, we are continuing to evaluate our operations with safety and service to our membership at the forefront of our considerations.
- District Halls are open to members and visitors. Members can visit the halls to pay dues, purchase merchandise, or meet with business agents. Members will be required to wear masks in the halls and adhere to social distancing requirements.
- Fund Office open to members and visitors: The Midwest Operating Engineers Fringe Benefit Funds office has officially reopened its doors to our staff, members, and visitors. We are still taking the necessary COVID-19 precautions which must be adhered to as follows:
- If you are able to prove that you have been fully vaccinated, you are not required to wear a mask. Otherwise, you must wear a mask for the duration of your visit at the Fund Office. Please read the signage upon entry into the building.
- You must have your temperature scanned upon entry into the main entrance.
- If you fail the temperature scan, you must return to your car and call the Fund Office at (708) 482-7300 for assistance; and if you need to drop off documents, you can leave them in the drop box by the main entrance.
- You will be required to answer questions to a brief health assessment
- We strongly encourage you to make an appointment to meet with the Fund Office staff.
- Operators’ Health Centers Open: Both OHCs have reopened and allow on-site, in-person access by appointment only. In some cases, the OHC will still offer a virtual visit to reduce possible transmission of COVID-19.
Please continue to protect yourself from the spread of COVID-19. Please consult the CDC website for information on symptoms and ways to stay healthy.
James M. Sweeney