PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE CAREFULLY!
- Nominations for the delegates to the 2023 International Convention will take place in the month of December 2022 at your District Meetings. All nominees must be members in good standing at the time of nomination. Candidates are to be nominated by District, and elected at large.
- Nominees must be nominated in the District of their affiliation by nominators who are also affiliated with that District. A nominator may place only a single name in nomination each time he or she is recognized.
- At the nomination meeting, nominators shall be required to have proof of their identity and submit a written statement specifying the individual they are nominating by means of registration number or social security number.
- All members in good standing as of December 31, 2022 shall be eligible to vote. For this purpose it is essential that your regular monthly dues be paid up through the fourth quarter 2022, and be received on or before December 31, 2022.
- Pursuant to Article XVI of the Local 150 By-Laws, the delegates will include the five (5) elected constitutional officers of the Local; one delegate per District; and such additional delegates as are allowed under the International Constitution. The number of delegates is to be determined by the Executive Board based on the financial status of the Local.
- Registered apprentices and retirees are prevented by the International Constitution from being delegates.
- The 40th International Convention will be held at the Diplomat Hotel in Hollywood, Florida, beginning April 30, 2023.
The election shall take place in January, 2023 and shall be by secret ballot via mail referendum. The election shall be conducted by the Local Union Executive Board. The Executive Board has delegated certain responsibilities for carrying out the referendum election to Graff, Ballauer & Blanski, P.C., Certified Public Accountants. They may be reached at (847) 881-2540 or [email protected].