The FAQ’s below are applicable for both Active and Retiree Plans.
For more information specific to the Active Plan, click here.
For more information specific to the Retiree Plan, click here.
You can login to your My150 account to easily update your address by clicking on your My Profile. By updating your address on My150 all Local 150 entities will be notified of your updated address (District Office, Dispatch, and Fund Office). Alternatively, you can complete the following Change of Address Form and submit the form to the Fund Office.
It is absolutely critical that:
- Submit a photo copy of your entire filed dissolution of marriage (ie. divorce decree) and marital settlement agreement. Documents must be stamped by the court and signed by the judge.
- You can submit this information via My150 by submitting a Life Changing Event case. Alternatively, you can also fax this information to Benefits and Eligibility Group at (708) 352-3310 or by mail to 6150 Joliet Rd. Countryside, IL. 60525.
- It is important to submit this information timely as it will affect payment of your claims.
- Update your address, if necessary
- Update your beneficiaries for all of your Fringe Benefits
- If your marital settlement agreement includes language regarding the segregation of the Pension Fund or the Retirement Enhancement Fund (REF), the Retirement Services Group must have a complete filed copy of the Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO). To simplify the process and to ensure that the order can be “qualified”, the Retirement Services Group has model Orders for both the Pension Plan and the REF. Visit the forms page (TRACY insert link to the pension forms) to access copies of the model orders. If you have any questions, please call the Retirement Services Group at (708) 579-6630.
You need to update the Fund Office by submitting information about the other insurance. We require a letter of eligibility that includes covered dependents, effective dates and the type of coverage ie. Medical, Dental, Vision. You can submit this information via My150 by submitting a Life Changing Event case. Alternatively, you can also fax this information to Benefits and Eligibility Group at (708) 352-3310 or by mail to 6150 Joliet Rd. Countryside, IL. 60525.
It is important to submit this information timely as it will affect payment of your claims.
For your health plan option’s covered services, you need to be sure that you utilize an in-network provider or hospital so that you can save money on your medical expenses.
- Medical providers in Illinois, contact BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois at 800.571.1043 or www.bcbs.com.
- Medical providers outside of Illinois, contact Blue Card at (800) 810-BLUE or www.bcbs.com.
For all health plan options, except the OHC Plan, the network of providers and hospitals are based on the BlueCross BlueShield of IL network.
For the OHC Plan, you must use providers and hospitals in the HST Care Connect network.
Once you find a provider or hospital that is considered in-network, you should call and confirm that they are still in the network. Refrain from asking if they will take your insurance, as they will always accept your insurance but then you may be billed more because they are considered as an out-of-network provider or hospital. Always ask, “are you in the BCBS of IL network or the HST Care Connect network”, depending on what health plan option you are covered under.
For Dental providers, contact Delta Dental of Illinois at (800) 323-1743 or www.deltadentalil.com.
Visit our Exclusive Partnership page to access all of MOE’s exclusive vendors. Through these partnerships, you can also save money by using one of these vendors depending on the services you are seeking.
If you have any questions, please contact Member Services at (708) 579-6600.
We recommend that you contact the Plan’s confidential provider, Employee Resource Systems, Inc. at (888) 374-1674. They will walk you through the process and refer you to an appropriate provider of service. Everything discussed in this phone conversation is kept highly confidential between you and the Master level clinician that you speak with regarding your situation.
Each year, before the Plan begins to pay for most covered expenses, you or your family pay the first dollars of eligible expenses. This is the deductible, which is stated per person, with a family maximum. The deductible is payable to the doctor or hospital where the charges were incurred. The Explanation of Benefits (EOB) you receive on the charges you submit will show the amount you owe.
To determine what your Deductible is, please refer to the home page of your My150 account where you are able to view your schedule of benefits.
All health plan options, except the EPO Plan, are based on a coinsurance design. Your share of the costs of a covered health care service, calculated as a percentage (for example, 10%) of the allowed amount for the service, is the coinsurance. You generally pay coinsurance plus any deductibles you owe.
For example, if you are covered under Plan A PPO, you are required to pay a $300 deductible. Once the deductible is satisfied, your coinsurance is 10% of the allowed amount. For example, suppose you have met the $300 deductible under Plan A PPO and you had an office visit where the allowed amount for the office visit was $200.00. The Plan would pay 90% (or $180.00) and you would be required to pay the provider for the remaining 10% (or $20.00). Each PPO Plan has different deductibles and coinsurance amounts. Please refer to your health plan option’s Schedule of Benefits for specific details.
Please refer to the backside of your most current Medical ID card for information on submitting your claims.
Dental claims should be submitted to Delta Dental:
P.O. Box 5402
Lisle, IL 60532
All other claims (FSB reimbursements, RMSP reimbursements, disability claims and death benefit claims) should be submitted to the Fund Office:
6150 Joliet Rd
Countryside, IL 60525
It’s imperative that you send a copy of your Medicare Card to the Fund Office as soon as you receive it. Next, contact the Member Services Department at (708) 579-6600 to discuss how this change will affect payment of your claims.